Post on Life After Laundry contain affiliate links. These links are there for your convenience. They do not effect the cost for you, but provides a small commission, which helps keep the creative content coming!
There is something about posting New Year Resolutions on the internet to make you take them a little more serious, and I have to say it worked for last year. I completed 11 out of my 13 goals and I’m thrilled! I wasn’t able to finish number 8 and 10. #8 Our family camping trip got put on hold, but we did manage to take a long weekend vacation to the beach. #10 was a dress that I had been wanting to make that still didn’t happen, so they both go on the list for this year.
I wasn’t really clear about what my goals would be for the next year until I read Blog at Home Mom. Wow, did it put life into perspective for me! Not only as a mom, blogger, but as a Christian also. I’m so glad it was recommended to me and I would highly recommend it to anyone who is struggling with balance in life.
Goals for Home:
- Continuing to work on clutter and organizing.
- Create a daily, weekly and monthly cleaning calendar.
- Earlier bedtime for all.
- Daily reading time with the Little Mister
- Make time to play or work on an activity with Eli everyday.
- Leave the house for weekly story time or other activity.
- Make a learning calender with learning goals.
- Spending time daily in the Word.
- Make healthier decisions.
- Read more.
- 5,000 followers on all Social Media- Facebook, Pinterest, Twitter and Google+.
- I would like to reach 100,ooo Monthly page views at some point in the year.
- Have writing days and schedule post from there, with the goal of posting twice a week.
- Set aside Blogging Hours- No blogging after school and before bedtime! (The Little Mister goes to preschool this year, so when he is home I want him to have my full attention.)
- Sew more clothing.
- Learn to knit.
- Scrapbook more.
What are some of your New Year Goals?
Love these. I’m working on mine for the blog as we speak.
Can’t wait to see them Julie!
Kathleen @ Fearlessly Creative Mammas
What a great idea to put your goals out there where every one can see them. It makes you more accountable. I am still working on my goals, but one is to get into better shape, for my health.
Love these goals. I need to figure out how to stick with my goals and make the realistic and attainable. I have such a hard time being consistent. Thanks for the inspiration!
These are great goals Brenna. I definitely need to do this. It’s hard with our situation – until we get in the new house, but I will give it a whirl. I need to do a post about my word of the year as well. I loved your blog goals and I LOL’d because I will never see 100,000 monthly page views. I hope you have a wonderful New Year!