Post on Life After Laundry contain affiliate links. These links are there for your convenience. They do not effect the cost for you, but provides a small commission, which helps keep the creative content coming!
Did you have a good Easter? We had a wonderful day with our family. It’s so much fun seeing our son get excited about all those little traditions. He loved every moment, and had a blast hunting for Easter eggs with his Aunt Ruth. We have so much candy right now, and I have got to figure out at way to get rid of it quickly. I was doing really good about eating better (healthier), and then the Easter bunny came!
I’m finally out of my cast, but it still isn’t really easy to get around after 6 weeks of not walking. Honestly, this was a surprise to me, I thought I would be walking better by now. I’m just so anxious to get back to working on my projects. I will hopefully have a new Silhouette project later this week with heat transfer materials. I can’t wait to share it with you, but in the meantime be sure to check out the awesome sale going on right now. Don’t forget to use the promo code LAUNDRY.
Things are a little different for our little party. My dear friend Kathleen took over the party a few weeks ago, and we are making some changes. There are some new host, so your work will be seen by a new crowd, and no more themes. We had fun with the themes, but we felt people would enjoy the party more linking up there current favorites. Things that are the same… EVERY link gets pinned, and we will have a feature each week.
Repaired and Revived Hope Chest from 3 Little Greenwoods
Each host picks their favorite from the previous party, so be sure to follow them in some way so you can see if it is you!
Here are your hosts:
You will find that we don’t have 13 co-hosts right now. We are in a bit of a transition phase right now and some of the ladies had to leave us. We are re-grouping and still carrying on. If you are a blogger and would like to co-host this link party, please send an email and we will contact you for more information. You can email info(at)fearlesslycreativemammas(dot)com.
- Kathleen & Samantha – Fearlessly Creative Mammas/ Facebook / Twitter / Pinterest / Bloglovin
- Krysta – KrystaSteen.com/ Facebook / Pinterest / Instagram / Twitter
- Brenna- Life After Laundry Facebook/ Pinterest/ Instagram/ Twitter/ Bloglovin
- Leslie- be Simply Better/ Facebook/ Pinterest/ Instagram/ Twitter/ Goodreads
- Katie- Clarks Condensed/ Facebook/ Twitter/ Pinterest/ Google+/ Bloglovin
- Tammy- Yours And Mine Are Ours/ Facebook/ Twitter/ Pinterest/ Google+/ Bloglovin
- Julie- Confessions of a Cooking Diva/ Facebook/ Twitter/ Pinterest/ Google+/ Bloglovin
Help us grow, grab the button or link back to the party. More people joining in and visiting gives you more exposure!