Post on Life After Laundry contain affiliate links. These links are there for your convenience. They do not effect the cost for you, but provides a small commission, which helps keep the creative content coming!
This year my spring cleaning is going to look a little different. We are buying our first house and will be moving at the end of the month. I felt like this would be a good time to ramp up my normal spring clean out with this De-Junking challenge from Heidi. Who wants to move more than they have to, right?! So, now is the time to get rid of the excess and get organized. A new house means a fresh start and that is exactly what I’m going to do.
So, my challenge will look a little different than most, as I will be organizing for a move, but I hope you will find it inspirational none the less. Below you can find out more about the challenge, how you can get involved and of course a giveaway.
Welcome to the Spring De-Junk Challenge and Giveaway!
For the next 10 days (you can take Sunday off), do one thing every day to make some progress toward de-junking or spring cleaning your home.
- Pick a spot in your home that you need to clean or de-junk. (For some, this may be one drawer. For others, it might be the entire garage. Do what works for you. Baby steps, right?
- Take a before photo, and share it on Instagram with the hashtag #SpringDeJunkChallenge.
- At the end of the day, take another photo and show everyone your progress.
- No Instagram account? No problem. Use Facebook instead.
- The purpose of taking pictures and posting them is to make the challenge more fun and to inspire other people to join us. Everything’s more fun with a friend, right? If taking and posting pictures will keep you from completing the challenge — skip it!
So, are you up for the challenge? Follow your hosts on Instagram (links are in the Rafflecopter for the giveaway) to see how we’re all completing the challenge and to get some ideas!
To add to the fun, this Friday, all 11 participating bloggers will share a special post about getting their home in shape for Spring. Don’t forget to check back on Friday to get some inspiration for your own home.
What challenge would be complete without a prize? For most of us, the prize will be a clean and organized home. But, for one lucky de-junker, the prize will be a little bigger! How about a little something to improve your home? Maybe $110 to spend at Lowes?!!! Sounds good, right? So enter away!
Thanks so much for stopping by today! Good luck with the challenge!
Want to visit the bloggers sponsoring the series and see some of the great things on their blogs? We all love new visitors, and we’d love to hear from you!
- Heidi from One Creative Mommy
- Kathleen from Fearlessly Creative Mammas
- Carrie from Frugal Foodie Mama
- Brenna from Life After Laundry
- Linda from Food Storage Moms
- Kendra from The Things I Love Most
- Kelly from Utah Dixie Deals
- Jeannie from For What It’s Worth
- Brittney from The Princess and Her Cowboys
- Katie from Clarks Condensed
- Marilyn from 4 You with Love